Friday, July 18, 2014

Today I am Speaking at Agile Day Conference in Pune

I thank KnowledgeHut & the selection committee for giving me the opportunity to present my paper "AGILE! Who cares - Tell Me What To Do". This is about Agile Transformation Strategy, where I will be highlighting areas which often go wrong, will discuss change management in general and list out strategies to overcome them.




Hoping to see a very enthusiastic audience and looking at this as great networking opportunity. 

Note: Those who are attending the conference is taking home 7 PDUs from PMI, 8 SEUs from Scrum Alliance and this means conference is heavily backed by PMI & Scrum Alliance.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for reading my blog and appreciate that you found it useful.
    It's been a while I have not been getting time to post these days. But I will start again and please keep reading and keep your comments coming.

    ReplyDelete